Since I started my gluten free journey I have become more aware of the allergies of others and how it can affect those whom we love. So when I made my lactation cookies I had others in mind. Those of you with nut allergies can enjoy these cookies too!
- 1 1/2 C. Gluten free quick oats.
- 1 C. Gluten free all purpose flour blend (Like Domata)
- 1 C. coconut sugar or succanut
- 2 heaping tbsp of Brewers yeast (Lewis Labs brand is gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Gluten free vanilla (or homemade)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/3 C. unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 1/4 tsp GF baking powder.
- 1 cup GF/DF chocolate chips or
- 1 cup raisins
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350º
- Combine Ingredients, they may be crumbly,
- Form approximately 1 in balls of dough and place on cookie sheet. Smash balls down before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until just browned.